Sunday, June 26, 2011

What Do You Mean No Pictures?


Following a morning that defied description, and I finally got to the Omaha Quilt Show, I discovered I had forgotten my camera.  Wah! Wah!
So, no photos...yet.






I did have my cell phone with me. I am  in the process of trying to figure out how to get the pictures from my phone to the computer. It  is not the newest of phones, so  it doesn't have the easiest/friendliest of ways to upload pictures. So far the ones I have uploaded "successfully" are still floating around in cyberspace!!
Those pictures are where?




However,  after my phone recharges, I will once again set to work to up load the photos.









A quick summary: beautiful quilts, vendors with luscious fabric, patterns and notions. A Cluttered Quilter with a thousand new ideas!










Trying to keep my pieces together!
Deb
PS:  Rain continues to fall here in the Omaha area; another 3 inches last night. The Missouri River is flooding its banks; friends are having to evacuate their homes. Please send out your thoughts and prayers to all the people up and down the river in need of help! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know your thoughts!