Saturday, June 4, 2011

Quilt = Group Love



I was reading  LaDonna's post at A Sisterly Connection today. She discussed a project Theresa at The Confessions of a Craftaholic posted. It is about a group effort to make a quilt for child at Texas Children's Hospital. It's just a small project. One quilt (or more if depending how many become involved).  Read her post--she has a fun idea about  how to make it a group quilt, full of love for the recipient...starting with just simple steps, like answering her polls.

And isn't that what quilting all about? Spreading the love?


Piecing together love, one block at a time,
Deb
PS:  Heart photos courtesy of Google images...my apologies to who ever created the quilts. If I knew who you were, I would give you credit. Your quilts/blocks are beautiful!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know your thoughts!