Thursday, May 26, 2011

Let The Sun Shine In!





"Flowers always make people better, happier, and more helpful; they are sunshine, food and medicine for the soul." Luther Burbank
Yesterday was actually One Flower WednesdayI finished my hexagon flower...but not until 11:58 P.M.  Wednesday night!! So, I'm showing it today!! I think she likes hanging out with my peonies. She looks quite stunning compared to the peonies after our recent hail storm! 
Here is a close up of her: 




I know you have all been sooo curious about  my super secret project. What? You all have lives OUTSIDE of my blog?  Okay, maybe you haven't been THAT curious. But, I will give you a peek...keep in mind. It's half done. 




It appears to be a mild mannered wall hanging? Place-mat? Another mug rug? Nope. Nope. And Nope. Keep reading! You will be surprised!


 Until then, keep sunshine in your spirit and maybe get a little crazy and add some yellow to a quilt!! 


Still in pieces,
Deb 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know your thoughts!