Tuesday, January 3, 2012

I Think I Can...



Decluttering continues at the Cluttered Quilter home! Yesterday, I donated 7 books, a bag of silk flowers, and 5 articles of teen boy clothing.  That makes 13 less items out of my house! 


Then, I went through a box of old school papers left over from my elementary school years. I whittled it down by about 3/4ths. It went from a good size shirt box of papers to about ten papers which make me smile, even 40+ years later! 


No sewing yet, but I have less stuff cluttering my sewing room. 13 less items plus a big box of old papers. I just have to remember the words of The Little Engine That Could:
Whoops! Not that engine!!


Yes! This is the right one!!
Have a great day...and I hope I have more to report tomorrow! 


Deb

4 comments:

  1. Cheering you on! You can do it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can do it, Deb!! I am doing the same thing at my house!! It's actually kinda fun!! Kris

    ReplyDelete

Let me know your thoughts!